Larksong Grotto suffering without speech, i knew you would return
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
Subconsciously, Astik was already programmed to stick close to his brother. Something felt off, and while he didn't really understand it, it felt right to be with his pale counterpart regardless. So when Tapat bounced off to the den entrance, Astik followed, wondering where Jhala was. "Maamamama," he babbled to his brother as they made their way forward, but Tapat seemed far from concerned about the whereabouts of their mother.

At the entrance stood the reddish wolf that called Reek or Hiram dad. Astik figured that either Reek or Hiram was her father, and the other was theirs-- but he'd yet to figure out the difference between Reek and Hiram... they were just so similar. "Inn... Paaa-- isin," he babbled to her, nosing Tapat. Indra might not understand them, but Tapat would certainly receive the baby talk as a coherent sentence-- a reminder that 'hey! this Indra, Tapat, it's Indra, remember her?' He was trying to get him to calm down a bit, because Indra didn't look to happy, but the excitement rubbed off on him, so his stubby legs buckled and he followed his brother into a play bow, fat tail wiggling on his fat little rump.
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Astik - November 13, 2016, 02:35 PM