Larksong Grotto suffering without speech, i knew you would return
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Though her children were preoccupied, Jhala figured the pair were still fast asleep in the den-- or at least making good decisions inside the den. She was protective over them, and knew that they needed to be watched over, but they were old enough now to sit and stay, and she trusted Hiram to be nearby. So she had gone out and gotten her own toy for them-- an antler, the velvety coating still almost perfectly in tact. She'd helped take the beast down the previous day with a few of her packmates, so it was still pretty fresh. She also carried a hunk of meat with her, excited for the pups to try some... they were old enough now, right? she forgot. 

But when she arrived she saw Indra, her two babies bouncing over one another. She wasn't immediately put off by seeing Indra at her den, but something felt off. She was raised on situation training and battling, so she was good at deciding a good egg from a bad egg in most situations. So for now, her ears fell slightly and she stepped forward. Indra was not as bratty as Laurel, so she tried her damndest not to be rude to her. "Hey Indra... just visiting?" she asked the child quietly. She noticed the plant at her feet, but wasn't a medic, so she didn't understand the situation quite as well as she could've. "I think Reek went out-- he'll be back soon if ya' wanna wait for him with us." 
Messages In This Thread
suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Jhala - November 13, 2016, 02:46 PM