Stavanger Bay my mind's not a well; it won't run dry
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Rannoch’s smile upon her approach is enough to put her own on her face and her tail whisking behind her. Their last meeting left her a little wary and she does not fully approach in case he does not want her there, but his stature tells her otherwise. Still, she keeps her distance.

Her eyes flick away from him, however, as the sound of another approaches and her ears drop against the back of her head. She stares for a long moment an only feels herself shrink back a fraction, taking a step or two so that the other child is between her and the stranger. The boy speaks first, directing a question to the stranger, and Qilaq reminds silent—as much as she wishes to flee from the interaction, she plants her feet in the sand and waits it out.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM