Blackfeather Woods My new roommates suck
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Scrambling to untangle himself from the mass of limbs attached to disregarded siblings; a head full of dreams still present within him. Blinking, he sat upright as the siloutette of someone he didn't know peeked at the enterence of their sleeping den. The boy shot up. Tensing, he puffed out his chest in the way he had observed his mother do, as if sizing up the intruder with all that he had. Opening his mouth, vocal chords recieved no mercy as he let loose at the sopt of his lungs.  "BOW DOWN!!!" The boy screamed at the stranger something he had heard his mother say once or twice in her sleep before, before running straight at the female like a battering ram. He really didn't exactly know what it meant but if his mom, the Queen, had said it, it had to be something seriously serious. This no doubt would alert the rest of his family, and as they awoke, they would see the boy about his usual activites; terrorising everything he really could while his ego inflated in size by quite some bit. He was by far the biggest of the brood and that would never cease to change, and so, it fell upon him not only to act in that way but the way of the eldest; taking charge in the worst way possible.
Messages In This Thread
My new roommates suck - by Potema - November 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Atshen’s Ghost - November 10, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Abraxas - November 10, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Potema - November 13, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Nemesis - December 11, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 27, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Abraxas - January 06, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Potema - January 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Nemesis - February 19, 2017, 06:56 PM