Blackfeather Woods My new roommates suck
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
The other speaks and she does nothing but nod, perhaps too stifly. Their time within the nursing den was over yes, but evicted they would not be. "We have long overstayed our time here," She agrees but in her own time, indicating for her son to leave them or remain. As for Potema, did her attention return, a rise of her brow as the white witch spoke again. "Do what you like Potema," She speaks but does not elaborate further, re-directing her eyes to her paws as she preens away what is left of a stranger at the borders. Potema has little idea of the restraint the dark woman shows, and the dark woman herself has little interest in making it know; neither is it in her interest to start something the other will not win. Nemesis is not heartless, and the other in a fit of hormones will not see clearly how dangerously inflicting her future children were on the lives of everyone else. The Silencer will not waste the time explaining something that would not get through; Nemesis herself would decline such facts had she been in the place of Potema.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
My new roommates suck - by Potema - November 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Atshen’s Ghost - November 10, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Abraxas - November 10, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Potema - November 13, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Nemesis - December 11, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 27, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Abraxas - January 06, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Potema - January 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: My new roommates suck - by Nemesis - February 19, 2017, 06:56 PM