Broken Antler Fen I got a pocketful of sunshine
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl was watching the sunshine stream in from the outside, the chill thankfully not reaching her pup's little bodies. For the past few weeks, they were more or less easy to take care of, as all they did was sleep and eat. But it was just getting started. First they opened their eyes, beautiful milky gems that sparkled with innocence everytime they opened. Now, she watched as a proud momma when her youngest (but far from smallest) pup woke up and tried to arouse his siblings to no avail. 

Then he started stumbling about, getting to his little fluffy paws and taking his first steps. She grinned and felt a rush of affection for her squealing baby boy, not being able to contain her excitement. Who would have thought that such joy could come from something this small and helpless? 

For now she could just watch, with an occasional yip of excitement, tail thumping on the dirt floor, as her son payed no attention to his surroundings and just to the most adorable momenteous occasion she'd ever witnessed.
Messages In This Thread
I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Ben - November 12, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Pearl - November 12, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Ben - November 15, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Ben - November 27, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Ben - December 04, 2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Pearl - December 12, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Ben - December 16, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: I got a pocketful of sunshine - by Pearl - December 19, 2016, 04:57 PM