The Sunspire You don't know how the words go, but you sort of sang along
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
At about the same moment Saena began to get a crick in her neck, she noticed where Tambourine's gaze lingered. She couldn't blush, being a wolf, but she nevertheless turned as swiftly as possible to take his eyes off her rear. Not because she was offended that he was looking—such a thing meant nothing to her—but because him eyeing it meant there was a possibility he was considering mounting it. Being a dominant creature, she could let no such thing happen, but he was only a kid and hadn't done anything (yet) so she let him off easy. Her expression was more amused than anything as she swung about to face him properly, and there was no warning growl to accompany her change in position.

When he introduced himself, it became doubly important that she prevent him from doing anything so weird as mounting her. It wouldn't do at all for Reek's bastard kid to mount Reek's ex-mate. "I thought so," she revealed with a twist of one corner of her lip into a smirk. "I know your dad." Wait, how many dads did he have, anyway? Stark made it seem like Reek was Tambourine's father, but then, Stark had also claimed to be raising Tambourine himself. "Uh, your real one. The big bag of dicks. Well, the other one too. Ah," she exclaimed, letting her words fade sheepishly away, before she added, "I'm Saena."
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know how the words go, but you sort of sang along - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 11:22 AM