The Sunspire You don't know how the words go, but you sort of sang along
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She blinked, then cracked a smile as the point of her unwitting joke hit home. "I meant literally," she clarified, but she couldn't hide a snicker at the kid's amusement over the whole thing. "I'm pretty sure he's screwed half the bitches in the taiga." It was hardly an appropriate thing to discuss with an adolescent, especially one sired by the very man she was talking about, but Saena had never hid her distaste for Reek. In fact, she frequently told anyone who listened how horrible he was. She knew nothing about the level of his promiscuity, but having sired at least three litters in the span of a year, she thought "bag of dicks" to be the most appropriate title for him.

"It's for the best you don't," she shared, capitalizing on Tambourine's unfamiliarity with his natural father. "The guy's a massive jerk by anyone's standards. You're better off with Stark for a father." She swung around so she formed a loose T with the boy, side turned to him so he could inspect her if he wanted to, and then she pressed her ears back politely. "He cares about you a lot. I got that impression, anyway, when I met him."
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know how the words go, but you sort of sang along - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 04:45 PM