The Sunspire You don't know how the words go, but you sort of sang along
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Tambourine was right, realized Saena, who laughed good-naturedly. "I do have a favourite place," she shared, thinking of the white-barked tree that stood apart from the others in the vale, "and if I saw someone poop on it, I'd make them eat it." It was said playfully, but if truth be told, Saena was unlikely to care if she returned to that tree and saw it slathered in someone else's waste. Being a wolf, she would most likely ignore it unless she actually witnessed it happening.

Speaking of bodily functions, she realized jarringly that she had to pee. She glanced over her shoulder at the cliffs overhead, where the sheep were now completely hidden in darkness, and knew she was unlikely to get any closer to them tonight. She was also unwilling to do her business where Tambourine could watch her—maybe because of his connection to Reek or maybe because she was just a little potty shy—so she stood and said, "it's getting kind of late. Best be heading back."

Come to think of it, the rain was getting worse, too. She'd hardly noticed it while talking, but now that she had, she realized it was falling quite steadily indeed. "You can sleep in the valley tonight if you need to," she offered, "either way, I'll catch you later, Tambourine."
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know how the words go, but you sort of sang along - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:13 PM