Hushed Willows Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Otherwise still as a statue, her smile morphed into a smaller smirk as she waited.  The days of her youth might as well have been eons ago, but she remembered the irresistable call of playtime.  A reply came finally in the form of a giggle and loud pawfalls headed in the wrong direction.  Perfect!

On silent paws, Banner moved from the crevice she'd been investigating by sticking to the walls of the pack's cavernous sleeping space.  Prialux changed directions then, her delighted squeal letting the older female know she'd been unsuccessful in her seeking endeavor.  Luckly her dark pelt allowed her to meld into the shadows just enough - how old were Amara's kids?  Their eyesight must be fully developed by now.  No matter.  She'd doubled back to find a hiding spot several yards away from the first.  After tucking herself back into the small space she once again stood stock-still and let out another similarly-pitched growl.

This time her line of sight allowed her to see the main space of the Crook.  And so Banner waited, bright green eyes narrowed slightly while she waited to see what course of action her playmate would take next.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 09:38 PM