The Sentinels I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Lotte was right - maybe she had future vision. How else could she just predict that Arturo would give her his last name and a place in his home. It still felt a little new, having never had a stable family before. She smiled goofy at the other female, giving her a playful nudge if she would let her. Chusi didn't know what a päivänvalo uneksija was, but she would not ask with Ingram so close by. She had acted as if she had known almost everything, and she would keep up that shield. I still wonder where ya came fr'm... She wondered aloud when a rather pale female entered the scene.

Lotte was right again; she was beautiful. Young, too, if Chusi was not mistaken. A shot of jealousy shot through her body seeing how friendly she was with her Ingram. She was so sickeningly sweet with that smile of hers that it was hard to control her facial expression. Still, she managed to smile and nod in her direction. Ingram was feeling uncomfortable, that much she could see.

Her ears perked up when she heard her name being called. Oh God. Why Lotte felt the need to say she was becoming beautiful too was both a compliment and a curse. What was she trying to do? Was it so obvious that she found Ingram handsome? Her ears drooped down a bit when Ingram answered. Had he really not noticed? Fine - she'd make him more uncomfortable. 'n wha' about Ingram? He's one mighty nice-lookin' fella, hm? She forced a giggle after, so that it was uncertain whether she was joking or not.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 06:46 AM