Neverwinter Forest If you have the space, can I call this place a home?
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari could almost feel herself tremble with a flood of emotion as she stared at the ground, the girl keeping her posture low as white rounded ears remained pinned to her head; listening carefully as Kjalarr spoke. Thankfully breaking the few seconds of awkward silence between them, Amari felt her body relax, but only a little. Her bright blue eyes slowly peered up from the ground to the large male as she listened quietly, knowing she had previously lost control of her mouth through nerves with the start of this meeting, so the silver and white female remained silent: concentrating on the Alpha male's every word. Amaei gave her head a few nods as he went on to explain that she would have to contribute her fair share to the pack, this was something Amari accepted and understood.

Black nose twitched as she shifted herself upon her haunches, bushy white and gray tail curling uneasily about her forepaws as she continued to focus on what Kjalarr had to share, allowing her the knowledge that they did, indeed, have pups within the pack and they were six months of age. With this the girl offered a simple nod, white rounded ears twitching slightly as the Alpha spoke about her having already met one of them, this being Cypress; the one who had technically saved her back in the glen. Something Amari was genuinely grateful for. She offered him a small smile as Kjalarr then mentioned about his own mate was due to give birth and that the pups were expected to arrive within the next month. Quietly the girl cleared her throat, slowly allowing her pink tongue to escape her mouth as she licked at her leathery lips before speaking softly, ”Congratulations.” She smiled again and offered a bow of her head, her voice escaping her mouth as the small female then added, ”I'm willing to build myself and the trust needed, if given the chance.” She stopped, her body flinching slightly as she then continued, ”I understand this will take time before I gain enough trust to be anywhere near Neverwinter's youths.” Amari then fell silent, eyes peering to the ground as her body sank lower. She'd done it again. Encounters as formal as this always seemed to put her on edge. And sometimes, rightly so.

Instantly her eyes tore their stare from the ground as Kjalarr went on to warn her, blue eyes holding a sincere look of concern as he explained that a great tragedy had occurred within the pack; this affecting Cypress the most. The girl could feel her body going cold as the large brute explained the situation further, she could feel her heart sink for them, knowing the feeling of loss herself and at a young age. Though, it hadn't been both her parents to leave her, especially under such unfortunate circumstances. Amari's gaze fell to to her paws as her muzzle parted, her soft voice escaping her maw, ”I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss.” She managed, ”And I understand, I wouldn't force my company on any wolf. I will leave him till he's ready, it's best that he remains around more intimate family members anyway at such a time.” The girl dipped her head some, eyes remaining on the male as she fell silent, the familiar feeling of sorrow creeping over her.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you have the space, can I call this place a home? - by Amari - December 01, 2016, 05:22 PM