Neverwinter Forest If you have the space, can I call this place a home?
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
White ears twitched as Kjalarr spoke. Knowing what his words meant, the silver and white female gave her head another bow as she then lowered her stare to look at her paws, his words repeated over within her mind as the girl's cerulean eyes closed for a moment. Slowly she offered another simple nod and as Amari's eyes reopened, they seemed to show more confidence and determination within their gaze than before. The she-wolf knew the rest was down to her and that she would have to prove her worth within the pack, train for a specific skill, one that she knew she was capable of and to become of use to the wolves of Neverwinter. And hopefully, she would succeed with this new quest that she now found ahead of her.

Tail curled tightly around her forepaws as she sat quietly, cerulean eyes peering up at the large male as she replied to agreement to leave Cypress alone, to mourn his loss. The girl lowered her head slightly in a bow, ears arching forward as she caught his welcoming into the pack. A surge of gratitude came over the she-wolf, tail giving a small wag at her side as she watched Kjalarr approach, brushing the scent of himself and Neverwinter upon her, making her a new member to their ranks. As he pulled away, Amari watched as he gestured with his muzzle for her to follow, ears pivoting a top her head as he spoke on giving her a tour and that he would take her to meet the Alpha Female, Kaskara after. With that Amari instantly followed, small paws carrying the petite female after the large male, crossing the borders into her new home.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you have the space, can I call this place a home? - by Amari - December 10, 2016, 06:51 PM