Hushed Willows There'll be no more monsters made here!
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He didn't know why it hadn't occurred to him until now—just like he didn't know why he'd forgotten to mention all of this in the first place—but Tambourine suddenly thought aloud, "Duskvale doesn't care about intruders. Saena said they're different." And it was true, as far as he could tell, based on what she'd described to him. "Is that what you mean when you say some are fluid?" he wondered, tying it back into the conversation at hand. "Fluid" typically referred to water, he knew, but Tambourine was learning that a lot of words had multiple meanings and that contextual clues were very important in deciphering them.

Stark made a good-natured joke about his scouting and Tambourine smiled in return, though he shook his head gently. "I don't think I'll wander that much," he said, more or less still thinking out loud. "I mean, it was fun and I definitely want to do it again... but I also like it here." There was usually plenty to keep him busy around the Keep, he'd just felt particularly bored that one day when he'd wandered away. "I got to meet a lot of new people. That was the best part," he opined thoughtfully. Yes, it was a lot less about new places than new people, for him.
Messages In This Thread
There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Stark - November 29, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Tambourine - November 29, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Stark - November 29, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Tambourine - November 30, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Tambourine - November 30, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Tambourine - December 02, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: There'll be no more monsters made here! - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 05:55 PM