Hushed Willows No place like home for the holidays
29 Posts
Ooc —
Stark, he was, and the land behind him the Keep. Her gaze flitted past him to the willows he ruled, barren limbs slowly waving in the breeze, frosted white as was everything, now. Her attention snapped back to him when he spoke again, and it was with a smile that she spoke once more. "I was raised a warrior, and know a little of healing- I'm hardly an expert, but as warriors tend be good at receiving wounds, it seemed a good idea to learn how to attend them" she said airily, flashing another grin as she finished. Her interests, on the other hand, were varied, and tended to change often, some being mildly concerning. Her fluctuating hobbies led to her being certainly well rounded, yet not particularly excelling at very much.   

"Yes- I arrived only a few days ago." She told him, thoughts drifting to her very first encounter with one of these lands, the woman who had been rather keen on shedding blood. Perhaps not the best of welcomes, nor of first impressions. But that had hardly stopped her from turning back, nor had it changed her path.
Messages In This Thread
No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 06, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 06, 2016, 06:19 PM