Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra's main priority was to get food for herself. It was a tough thing to do for a female that couldn't really hunt. Her nose was getting used to the saltiness of the air. The female used the tide pools to get a meal. The fish that would get stuck in there were easier to catch, still they could sometimes slip under a rock, meaning she couldn't go there. The dark colored female had quite a few scrapes on her nose. Though they were all very shallow.

She looked far skinnier than she ever did. She was not in her normal shape, a healthy one. It had been more often that she had to lie down and rest. Often she wondered if she would wake up or not. Somehow that didn't seem like the worst way to die. Kendra had just gotten a crab almost skillfully bit off the sharp graspers and chewed on them with loud crunching. Her tail swayed gently glad to have this snack.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Kendra - December 27, 2016, 12:03 PM