Blackfeather Woods chamber of secrets
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He gave a simple nod of his head and stared to Nemesis as she spoke, bright eyes watching his superior as she replied with a single word, which was shortly followed by a darkened smile. Van knew he was bound to the pack since his arrival, the brute being in debt to Nemesis for allowing him into the forest in the first place. Blessing him with a chance to survive through the cruel winter. And for this, Vandal would do what was asked of him.

Silver ears twitched as the night colored woman advised him to seek out Potema, to sedate his curiosity to learn more about the pack and it's religion. The tyro offered her a small smile, his head lowering as he gave another respectful bow, grateful for the opportunity that was offered to him, ”Thank you, I shall seek Potema out.” The silver and white male said as he slowly lifted himself from being seated, off-white socked paws shifting him some on the spot as he stood before the dark master, ”I will learn what I can and hopefully become what is needed of me.. “ The young male started, ”Though, I'm curious to the stages of becoming an Assassin.” He tilted his head slightly, wondering if there was any particular way of achieving this. Casually, his tail swayed behind him, the male's exhaling softly before adding, ”I shall train ambitiously for the role, until my skills are good enough and I'm of better use.” Van figured he would leave the questions to a minimum, but he wanted to learn more about this particular role and how to go about acquiring it.
Messages In This Thread
chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - December 19, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - December 31, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - January 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - January 03, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - February 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - February 13, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - April 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - April 18, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - May 28, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - May 30, 2017, 04:03 PM