Ankyra Sound with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
None below had noticed her, not even after the cascade of rocks she had inadvertently sent down to them— but neither had she noticed them, so focused as she was on her niece. If it hadn't been for the enraged shout and subsequent bellow from the beach at the cliff's base, Magpie might have thought Wildfire was coming after her, threatening her to run or die for her past crimes. "You go," she told the other, stress evident in her voice, and waited for Wildfire to rush past. Regardless of the terms they had parted on, the Corvidae felt a protectiveness over her niece, and her thin and hardened form stood in wait for whatever would appear over the cliff's edge.

Wildfire followed her advance, and Magpie waited for one heartbeat... then another. It seemed that whoever was chasing after her niece was struggling to make it over the cliff's edge, though the Corvidae knew they would make it sooner or later. After a shaky breath and brief glance over her shoulder to ensure her niece had a suitable headstart, Magpie ran in the opposing direction. Somehow, someway, the relatives would make it away unscathed— and they would never know what had nearly come for them.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Caiaphas - December 19, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by OG Magpie - December 20, 2016, 10:15 PM