Larksong Grotto I'm a blank page in a notebook waiting to be filled with countless drawings of cocks
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
From what he could tell, both boys seemed to enjoy their gift. Tapat was perhaps a bit more reserved than Hiram had ever seen him, but he thought he saw the boy stir with curiosity. In the hopes that it return his son's bright spark, Hiram answered. "It's a deer skull," he said before licking the forehead of the boy who sat between his forepaws. "You guys can play with it. Do you like it?" Hiram then looked to Astik, who seemed overjoyed. The boy didn't stop moving, and it seemed he was using all his self restraint to not start playing now. Hiram nodded and motioned for the boy to

"Go ahead. Have fun." Please. After everything, after Laurel, all Hiram wanted to do was bring his family happiness. This was a small gift, but it was something/ A little bit of fun would do both boys some good. "My mother gave me a skull just like this when I was your age," he explained warmly. "I hope you two like it as much as I did."
Messages In This Thread