Two Rivers Isle And if I don't belong
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke showed a hint of a smile at her wise words. At other times he might have lashed out but now he couldn't find the effort to even be angered about it. Frankly he found that her words were right. "Labels and titles they are," he spoke to her. "One shouldn't get too attached to them because it doesn't say anything about the wolf itself," he stated. It helped him cope a bit. His title didn't tell others who he was. It was a mere title that shouldn't have so much meaning. He had made his decision and should be ready to put down the title.

"Welcome, Liri. I would give you a tour but it won't be needed." Burke decided that he might as well tell her. "We are on the run for a pack, and seeing that they have come close to finding us we are going to move to my son's pack over the mountains to hide. They will probably never suspect it. Alas. Rest well, you can meet more of the others tomorrow," he spoke to her. Perhaps it soothed her that he told her a bit more and she was not blindly following somewhat of a stranger.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
And if I don't belong - by Síff - December 31, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - December 31, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - December 31, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 04, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 05, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 06, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 09, 2017, 03:53 PM