Swiftcurrent Creek Pacific
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace dipped his head a smile lighting up his expressive blue eyes. He had been proud of the kills as well. They were plump and full rabbits and he had done his best to catch the largest. Both for the apology and to make sure that Tuwawi had good food for any babies that maybe coming. Though he knew her mate would do this for her, he liked to help and it was mostly for his apology anyway. "Thank you

Jace chuckled at her appetite, but it did not bother him her lack of ettiquette he thought it foolish to try to control yourself when you were obviously hungry. They were animals after all and though not savage as many things, they still had a deeper predatory gene than most so it was perfectly normal to him for others to eat happily and deeply.

Jace frowned and said quietly "I merely told him that if he wanted a day to just be lazy with you I would hunt for the two of you and leave it at the den. I also told him that I was tasked with filling the caches and patrolling the borders more so right now so he could spend time with you by Fox. Though I did not put it as eloquently then I don't believe. Then when I noticed that he was a bit upset about it, rather than stay and talk to him I ran away like a cowed youth to upset to do anything. I do not have very good skills with others I am not a social wolf by nature. He dipped his head hoping to shed a little light on the situation.
Messages In This Thread
Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 12:51 PM