Swiftcurrent Creek Pacific
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace of course grimaced and shifted and spoke quietly "See what I mean. I don't always think before I speak. And I know that pride in what you do and who you are is a good thing. But I merely meant that too much pride, that keeps you from asking for help can be a bad thing. Though I am sure your Njal does not need help he seems very capable and that is why I wished to apologize. I had not realized that me offering to help would...how do you say....make him feel bad. That was the only way the black youth knew how to say what was on his mind and he had a distinct feeling that he had butchered even that explanation. He was just not used to talking to anyone. He was an inquisitive youth one who preferred knowledge to company, though he found as he aged he longed for company as well.

He tilted his head when she spoke and nodded "that is good advice Tuwawi. Thank you. He really needed to work on his social skills.

He smiled softly at her admission I find that I do not miss my home as much as my family, much like you though they were blood. I think though that anyone can become your family it does not have to be by blood.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 12:51 PM