Silvertip Mountain I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object
isn't it ironic don't you think?
15 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Moonbrook had no issues with trying her best to fit in. Yeah, maybe she was basically a stranger to them, but she didn't have a mean bone in her body and really did have good intentions in all things. Her ears flattened as Reek called out to the few yearlings on the fringes and she followed his gaze to them. She knew their names, as they'd been introduced briefly before setting out a few days prior, but she didn't really know them. There hadn't been enough time for that. The weather was too much of a danger, especially with the two little ones. 

She whined softly and thumped her tail, "It's warmer over here. I don't bite!" she chirped with a tenative smile, trying to brighten the mood. Dagfinn dropped a bit of meat and, although she was hungry, she didn't so much as motion towards it. It was more important that the little ones ate, as well as the Alpha male and female. Moonbrook was on a low rung—she was used to it. Her gaze drifted from Laurel, to Tambourine and finally Silas. It was then she realized just how young the age spectrum of their little band was. Reek and Jhala had a few years on them, at least, and there was no one really older than two besides them. There was the potential here for Reek and Jhala to mould their inexperience into a well-oiled machine of their make, without the strong opinions and personalities that age often brought.

Moonbrook twisted and buried her cold nose beneath Jhala's tail and sighed as Dagfinn's warmth sank into her chilly bones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object - by Moonbrook - February 06, 2017, 05:41 PM