Golden Glade Running
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Honey instinctively lowered herself as the other stepped forward, lowering her ears so that they were flush to her skull and waving her tail in front of her to cover the pups. She was smart and intentional in everything she did, and knew what would need to be said and done to protect her family. She could no longer afford her childish cowardice as more than just her life was at stake. I can see this from your perspective; I haven't given you any reason admit my brood into your ranks in the dead of winter, nor will I try to create a fallacy in my favor, she paused and took a deep breath so as to halt the otherwise oncoming cracks in her voice, All I can do is give you my honest word; if you take us in, saving each of our lives, my loyalty will be to you and to your claim. The most trecherous of missions may be assigned to my name and I will do them without question. I am a hunter, yes, but if you need me to go beyond just prey in my endeavors, then I will do it. I can also serve you as a medic; my mother reared me in the way of a sitter, though I can be of whatever aide your pack may need. 

Honey looked into the Queen's eyes, a silent and yet genuine plea, before continuing. Even if you don't want me in your ranks, then I beg of you, save my children; I will do anything.
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
Running - by Honey - January 13, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Running - by Shalon - January 13, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Running - by Honey - January 14, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Running - by Shalon - January 19, 2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Running - by Honey - January 20, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: Running - by Rose - January 20, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Running - by Shalon - January 21, 2017, 10:54 PM