Broken Antler Fen Don't leave me hanging
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Mild PP let me know if it needs to be changed! :D

Sebastian knew they had to get her out of the snow. Luckily Pearl came soon after he found her. "Pearl!," he let out in relief. The female helped carrying her but it was far too slow for the medic's liking. "Help me hoist her on my back!," he let out and lowered himself and nudged her by her belly so Pearl could help her put her on his back. He didn't want to drag her through the cold snow, especially with her mind going in and out of consciousness.

Once they managed to get her on Sebastian's back Sebastian started to step forward. He needed Pearl's help for Odette to stay on his back. It really would need to be a parent team effort luckily Sebastian knew he could count on his mate. They were pretty good at the team parenting thing. He made sure they got her into the warmth of the den out of the cold. "Odette," he spoke softly to call her back to the present and laid down next to her to keep her warm. He licked over her cheek. They would need to warm her up now, that was all what mattered.
Messages In This Thread
Don't leave me hanging - by Odette - January 13, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Sebastian - January 15, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Pearl - January 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Odette - January 15, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Sebastian - January 15, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Pearl - January 20, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Odette - January 21, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Don't leave me hanging - by Pearl - February 09, 2017, 09:35 PM