Silver Creek Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin'
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The she-wolf only looked at him pityingly, her silence speaking volumes. Tambourine acknowledged this with a faint flick of his good ear before his eyes flitted hopefully over Heston's face. Heston's expression was not unlike Sunspot's and the youth felt his heart sinking. It made him feel a little better when the Alpha offered to consult with his mate, then make a point to come find him in the event he came across any helpful information.

"Okay," Tambourine replied, then added, "That would be great. I live in Mar—uh..." He blinked, suddenly at a loss for the new territory's name. Then it came to him. Although it felt all wrong, he finished, "I live in Golden Glade. It's that way." He motioned in the general direction of the forest in the distance behind him.

He followed Heston's line of sight to his feet. Tambourine shuffled a little bit. He wasn't really that self-conscious, though he knew he must look a little ragged. He was quick to answer, "Oh, yeah, I'm fine..." He trailed off a little tellingly, pausing before explaining, "I'm living with a pack in the glade. Um, we just moved there. They actually forced the pack that was living there out. Before, I lived in Marauder's Keep with Stark and a bunch of others. But," Tambourine finished, mouth twisting a little as his pale eyes dropped to his own feet again, "they all sorta... vanished. Everyone except me and Silas."
Messages In This Thread
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Heston - January 26, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Tambourine - January 30, 2017, 08:25 PM