Stone Circle Make me your deadman
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Hope you don't mind me popping up!

Today was another stranegly upbeat day for the agouti femme, it had to be the ongoing rise of temperature, and the sun shining brightly, laying it's hands against her coat instead of sleeping behind the clouds, forcing her into a gelid land. A smile laid on her maw, as if it was crafted to be there. Her lack of den was no longer a life or death issue, as long as the weather continued it's increasing temp, otherwise she'd be back to square one. 

Her mind was pulled from the beautiful day when she noticed the ivory coated ghost of Easthollow; Camlo. At least that's was he ws told by the odd hazel old woman when he first joined. She hadn't seen him since then, and decided to change that, so the Delta trotted over towards him, giving a quiet chuff in greeting. The grin widened, attempting to be as friendly as possible. "Hello," she knew well he couldn't respond vocally, but had seen his ways of communication. 

It wasn't until her eyes landed on the rabbit did she notice it, glancing back up at Camlo. "Well done." She insisted, it seemed the change in climate had been affecting others too. She hadn't noticed anyone hunting alone the past few days.

Messages In This Thread
Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 31, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 03, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 09, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 09, 2017, 10:14 AM