Stone Circle Make me your deadman
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
He wondered how many names he could collect all throughout Teekon - how many would be so generous as to give him one. Before had he thought of this, but not often enough. He got excited almost immediately as the thought popped into his head - proud of his catch and of the 2 collected names. To some Camlo, to one Bud - but to himself? Well, he was still Calloon Mono, but surely his family would disown him if they ever found him again. He had terribly failed his scouting mission and greatly offended the Wise Ones by choosing not to die. But I have Easthollow now - this is home. Family? We'll see, we'll see.

One ear swivelled toward crunching sounds of snow - his head soon following and spotting the nice female he had met on his Joining Day. He smiled around the white rabbit he had clutched between strong rows of teeth, elated to see her again. Because they had already sort of met, he felt comfortable enough in her approach but lowered his tail and ears slightly - submissively. He whined a "hello" before the meaning of the compliment hit him - Have I done something good? Is this what the pack needs?

He tripled his feet in place, excited and almost hyper-active. I have done good! She said so! I did good today!
Messages In This Thread
Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 31, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 03, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 09, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 09, 2017, 10:14 AM