Stone Circle Make me your deadman
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
As she sat down, Calloon did too - placing the white rabbit he had unluckily not followed to wonderland in the snow. For a moment did he linger near it - stomach slightly grumbling but that was not going to persuade him. No, this is for the pack. Not me, from me. Then, his attention returned to the female - of who he did not even know the name of yet. It was only fair in his eyes, but still. His buddy had not told his name either... Curious, curious.

At her question, he fell stiller than normal. He had a vague idea of what she was going to do, but was not sure if it was the right thing to do. Calloon - the name given by his unloving parents, only so they had one more warrior. He had never wanted to be one - he had never wanted to be a Mono at all, and the name brought back memories of his past he would rather not recall. His new home calling him by "Calloon" felt wrong - he wasn't the Calloon he remembered anymore.

He gave no answer. Instead; he lowered his ears and looked at the other all droopy and sad before lowering his muzzle to look at the rabbit again. I just need the caches - I just need time. I'll work, don't worry, just not like a Mono.
Messages In This Thread
Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 31, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 03, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 09, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 09, 2017, 10:14 AM