Silver Creek Turkey Day
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Some minor PP

Next round ends on January 31

She gave a laugh of relief that he was alright.  "Good, good... you had me worried for a second."  She remarked, but soon her attention was taken as she was directed over to her sister who now had a bloody gash on her face.

"Nat! What happened?  Are you alright?"  She asked her sister, worry spreading across her gaze.  Well of course she wasn't alright, but it made her feel better to ask anyways even if the question was more on the rhetorical side.

"Hey Heston," she called over to her friend, "would you mind getting me some cobwebs?"  Her question more of a order.  Then she resumed exaimening her sisters wound, until the cobwebs came.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe turned to face her sister, an embarrassed look crossing her expression for a brief moment. "I feel alright Spring. We took down two of them" she said with a touch of bragging in her tone, tossing her sister a mischievous wink as she was aware of the Ciel's competitive nature. Her face twitched on its own and she sucked in a hissing breath "the damned Turkey bit me" she explained bitterly.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
His attention was taken too when he noticed Natashe's face. He sucked in a breath through his teeth, wincing. "Bit you hard, apparently." Heston said, shaking his head. Spring's order made his ears lift and he turned to dash away, heading for a nearby herb cache. Surely there would be cobwebs there.

He ran quickly, stretching and taking long strides to reach the place in as little time as possible. Reaching the cache, he began to dig around for cobwebs, thankful that he at least knew what they looked like.

He'll come back in on his next turn, that way it doesn't seem like he poofed in and out.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Next round ends February 6

That turkey sure had got her sister good.  Spring just found herself personally grateful that the Turkey beak hadn't hit her eye, instead catching Natashe's face, for had things been just a little bit different and the Turkey did catch Nat's eye... well things would've been very different.  Certainly not in a good way.

Now she would have to wait for Heston to come back, because there wasn't all to much that she could do until he did.  For now she just found herself doing her best to hide her nervousness as she waited for the cobwebs so that she could help stop all that bleeding for the time being.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
I think it's me, not sure though?

Finally a huge glob of web wiped against his nose. He supressed a shudder at the sensation, and grabbed a nice sized piece. He spun around quickly and dashed out, speeding back towards the hunting party. When he arrived, a few moments later, he dropped the ball of webs at Spring's feet, panting heavily. His sides heaved and he sat watching to see Spring's medical care in work. He winced again looking at Natashe's wound, and hoped that it wouldn't scar.

Unable to speak just yet from running so quickly he simply watched.