Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It takes a little while before Thuringwethil is able to walk on her own but she still has Tirgatao on one side and Hush on the other. Even if she didn’t need to lean on either of them the rest of the way back, she liked having them there in case something was to go wrong. All she wants to do at that point is to simply get home and find somewhere to rest. She doubts it’ll be an easy transition, of course; she’ll have to go through a series of pokes and prods with Portia and anyone else that saw fit to see what is wrong.

Her head hangs uncharacteristically low and her tail droops. Each step she takes sends a mallet through her skull and she isn’t sure she’ll ever get any relief from the pain behind her eyes.

Soon, they are approaching the redwood barrier of Drageda and she feels a short wave of relief. Her legs even begin to take wider steps so she can get home faster and she only slows when they are safely on the other side. Tirgatao offers to call for Portia and then the rest of the Hedonakru. As much as she’d like to quietly move on from this, she knows she can’t—especially with the summit in a matter of days—and she needs to find a way to repair the problems in such a short amount of time.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM