Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Sorry for the short wait! Nereides is nearing completion so I've been getting all my ducks in a row for that, haha. Posting a little out of order so they can have an explaination.

A stab of something resembling fear rocketed like a tracer round from her mind right down to her heart, exploding painfully when Wildfire arrived on the scene in a rush and lobbed an accusatory gaze her way after inspecting Heda. She felt herself nearly break under the weight of the gaze but was immediately swept up in Portia's arrival moments afterward, which saved her the embarassment of losing control. The Shouna shuffled out of the way and flattened her ears as the dappled woman went to work, prodding and poking Heda to ascertain the extent of the damage. Dio came in after looking just as concerned as the rest of the Hedonakru. 

Ultimately, two pairs of eyes (three including Hush) rested on her, waiting for an explaination for their injured Commander and the mess she drug back from their supposedly peaceful journey. Tirgatao lashed her tongue across her lips, finding them dry and cracked, much like her throat from which a small voice finally found a foothold, "She fell, from a cliff southwest of here," Tirgatao began, struggling to find the oxygen to supply her explaination. She inhaled sharply and continued in as measured a pace as she could manage, but her voice still trembled, "We were a little ways apart scouting the area and when I looked back to check on her she was gone. I found her at the base. It was a large drop. By some miracle Hush found us and we supported her until she was able to walk on her own..." Tirgatao glanced to Heda, and swallowed thickly. "She had trouble focusing at first. I think she hit her head, too, but she seems ok now..." 

Between the anxiety and Wildfire's knee-jerk reaction (understandable, given the circumstances), Tirgatao was starting to lose her grip. Her mouth opened but it closed again while she blinked back the prickle of tears and looked down, feeling utterly at fault and entirely defeated.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - March 01, 2017, 11:49 PM