Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
what's a post order

It takes the rest of her energy to keep her standing, hovering between the two wolves. Occasionally she sways and brushes against one of them, to which the support is noticed and she stiffens her limbs to keep her upright. The call makes her close her eyes and tries to shut it out, grimacing in response, and the next time she opens her eyes, Wildfire is running in their direction. Thuringwethil’s mouth parts to speak, but Portia and Dio are soon behind her with a mouthful of herbs she doesn’t recognize, aside from the palm leaf, and steps up to get to work. She tries to shy away at first, but eventually gives in and slowly lowers to the ground to let the healer work.

Tirgatao finally explains the situation and she feels no need to add anything else but when Portia puts too much pressure on one particular spot of her chest, she growls and snaps her head to attention, but a second later resists the urge and lowers back to the ground. Her tail lashes like a cat, grinding her teeth to continue and control the desire to fight back.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Antumbra - March 02, 2017, 04:01 PM