Phoenix Maplewood But with the beast inside
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The next words that left the strangers maw were met with a simple "No." Kelina did not allow herself to be pushed around so easily, and the woman in front of her seemed to be trying to irritate her. However, it had not worked as of yet.

Then there was a change, and the other wolfess snapped. Kelina's eyes narrowed slightly and her posture was stiff, preparing incase this stranger was to attempt to fight. "If you hadn't noticed, I am a rogue and have no place in which you may order me about." She was tempted to allow her hackles to raise, but instead shook her pelt and took in a small breath. "However, I believe you are not the only one here. Is there a group of kinds?" The dark woman's voice was calm and smooth, and her eyes quickly scanned the other before she added, "If you are the leader, then I shall take back my words, and I will allow us to restart this... introduction."

Should this wolf not be leader of a pack, or part of one, Kelina would probably to continue irritating her, out of sheer fun. The way her own words had got to the other so quickly made it hard to resist a grin. However, she did resist as it might otherwise ignitiate a fight which Kelina was not currently in the mood of participating in.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 28, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 28, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 01, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - March 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 02, 2017, 04:29 PM