Dragoncrest Cliffs Labradorite
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she nuzzled him fondly, letting out a soft purr. she appreciated everything he did, but this squirrel was all she needed right now. she took a small bite of it, falling silent and still as he began to answer her question.

you could tell portia was listening by the way her eyebrows furrowed. her gaze stayed glued on his, but her face ran through a million thoughts-- very clearly written upon her freckled face. part of her expected him to say no, and it was clear in the immediate raise of her eyebrows and widening of her eyes. dio had had children prior to this-- she knew that, but she hadn't heard him speak much about his family life. he didn't seem to be attached to anyone anymore, save for the occasional hint of what portia always assumed was guilt and regret-- she wasn't sure why she'd felt that way, but it was just what she'd always heard in his voice when he talked about his past.

it wasn't, per say, a tradition, but it was something, and portia noted that. if it was something he'd done before, and maybe wanted to do again, she didn't mind it. his question earned an unladylike snort (followed by a furious blush across the bridge of her nose) and a shake of her head. "the women in my family have a knack for naming the other women ridiculous names... frilly, froofroo... just ridiculous names," she responded with a small laugh. "but... if we have any boys, i think i'd like for them to have part of your name. maybe they'll turn out just as handsome as you."
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Labradorite - by Portia - February 28, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 10, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 15, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 17, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 20, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 31, 2017, 04:03 PM