Noctisardor Bypass i can learn, if you want
que the fuck
27 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Upon seeing the pale wolfess make her approach, Cuicatl halted with the grooming of her thoroughly drenched fur and focused her eyes on the other. The rain had slowed to a drizzle, which she was ever grateful for. To come so far up North where the weather could go from snowy grounds to clear skies to pouring rain all in a matter of hours was something completely foreign to the young femme, but she was trying her hardest to make it work. She had a promise to keep, after all.

The first few words exchanged were incomprehendable, but the added Senorita added to the end made a smile form on Cuicatl's maw. It seemed that the language barrier wouldn't be as much of an issue as she had thought, at least not now. Necesito una, er, chāntli. ¿Es esta tu tierra? Now, Spanish wasn't her first language either but it was excellent in comparison to her English. Her words held the slightest of accents, marked with the Nahuatl words occasionally thrown into her speech. All Cuicatl could do is hope that the pale woman understood.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
Messages In This Thread
i can learn, if you want - by Cuicatl - March 01, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Gwen - March 01, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Cuicatl - March 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Gwen - March 01, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Cuicatl - March 01, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Gwen - March 01, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Cuicatl - March 01, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Gwen - March 01, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Cuicatl - March 01, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: i can learn, if you want - by Gwen - March 01, 2017, 01:02 PM