Moonspear i'm going out of mind, all day and all night
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
it takes her a moment to realize that her pale coat had been eclipsed by the shadow of a wolf that was one of the ostrega pups. she was focused on patrolling, but when the girl appears she had almost zoned in completely on the strangers scent. her luminous orbs did a double-take at the girl, the fur on her shoulders pricking as though the child had been a serious threat. a soft breath escaped her lips, teeth clicking a few times as she hushed her anxieties, attempting to force her fur to lie flat.

"lyra," she said, mistaking the child for the other-- the one who had shown interest in herself and sought her out-- "you doing some patrolling?" in truth, aria had never considered that the children were not yet allowed out on their own. deirdre had been so independent and free, and lasher had allowed her to do everything a normal packmate could do even at such a young age. she did take over donnelaith before she was even a year old, a child patrolling didn't concern her in the slightest.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 09:37 PM