Noctisardor Bypass He said that you are, you are the future
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen watched with glee as the members began gathering. They were quick to arrive, except... @Knew. The Empress hadn't seen much of him recently, but she supposed he was just resting and regaining his energy. She did not mind that he was not here as of yet, and she decided she'd only allow herself to worry if there was no sign of him at all.

She smiled at the members, and started to announce why she had called them. "I believe we should begin digging the dens. I thought we could have the leaders den and the Segundos den next to each other? Then perhaps the Medio and Inferior dens opposite, and the Joven den in the middle, incase of an attack. We'd have a circle of dens with a safer one in the middle for all the youngsters." The pale woman gazed out at the Bypass wolves, wondering what they thought. "Of course, we're open to suggestions, should you have a better idea."

Then she remembered Cuicatl, and decided to translate some of what she had said. "Tiempo para cavar madrigueras," she began, hoping to shorten the speech a little. She was unsure whether the Spanish she spoke was understandable, but she did hope so. The ranks, excluding Emperor and Empress, were also Spanish so perhaps that would help her understand the meaning of them. Though, the Inferiors were not necessarily lower than the others, they were just simply the newer members. "Erm.... Pensé que podríamos tener los líderes y segundos camas juntas." She thought for a moment before attempting to continue. "Medio e Inferior camas enfrente. Den de la juventud en el medio?" Then the wolfess hesitated again, before opening her muzzle to ask "¿Qué crees?"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 03, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 03, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Noor - March 03, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 04, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 04, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 06, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 06, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 08, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 08, 2017, 04:44 PM