Blackwater Islands breathe it in
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
THE THICKENS PLOT !!!

her eyes turned when she saw the approach of another, who bore the same shades the sand did. dark browns, a soft taupe—and then breaks of white, like the ocean when it crashed against the shore to kiss it in want, and the inky darkness it left upon its retreat. his eyes were silver and clear, and Galateia thought him to be a lovely fellow. his inquiry was met with a true smile, and she felt grateful for his kindness. no, thank you, she responded, her gentle voice rising above the oceans lulling waves, in what I do now, I must rely on my own muscles, so that I may build them again, she informed, looking to her limbs. she thought of her vision, and of her desire to share this with Akantha, or perhaps with Kalika if she were not busy in the pursuit of her own passion! they knew of The Mother and Her ways more than she, and she craved their guidance. 

her eyes returned to him, and her head tilted a small measure. you may watch, if you wish—perhaps what you see may one day aid another, if that is something that is of interest to you... I admit, it is tedious, to bear, as it is to see! she thought she might give him an opportunity to go his own way, if he wished; what she did could be seen as stimulating only by those whom desired to learn to heal, and with the patience for it.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 06, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 07, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 08, 2017, 09:57 AM