Blackwater Islands breathe it in
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he was courteous, and lingered though he need not. he spoke of his interest, and his question sang to her heart. healer, he had said... and this felt important. greatly important. she looked to the waves which rolled around her body, and seaweed tangled itself around an extended foreleg. she knew its purpose, seaweed. that it could be placed upon wounds to help it mend. healer

her emerald eyes returned to him once again. I feel as though that is one of my reasons for being, she spoke, her words warm and raw, to heal others. to aid them in the ways that I can. I look at herbs, and I know so many of them... how they are meant to heal, in what ways they can be used. perhaps The Mothers wish this of me, and my heart is happy for it. but first, I must heal, then she could begin her work! create her stocks, plant her gardens... a heavy wind rolled over them, and she laughed delightedly as seafoam sprayed about them. right now, I am weak. I do not know how long The Mothers have carried me, only how long ago they bore me before Akantha. I am as unsteady on my legs as any newborn must be, though I have seen... she drew in a deep breath, recalling the image, I have seen myself running freely, and so I know I will be well again. the waters assist me in that I do not feel the whole of my bodyweight when I am deeper... but I only seek to stand for a while, this day. to show my muscles what it is they must someday do for hours on end, she fell quiet, now, and shifted her weight slowly. in a few moments, she would attempt again to stand. but for the moment, Galateia simply braced herself.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 06, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 07, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Whip - March 08, 2017, 09:57 AM