Silver Creek when you take the king's shilling
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The gangster is first greeted by a woman dappled of a coat of ash grey and white, heavily pregnant and missing a leg. Arturo does not stare with the intention of being rude but it draws his eyes nevertheless. He has never seen a wolf with three legs before and he is unsure whether it repulses him or fascinates him. The coy wolf’s face is impassive as his fiery gaze of twin suns flickers to the ivory colored man, his posture dominate, as he approaches and speaks that the woman has taken the words from his mouth as she inquires what brings him to their borders. There is a solid familiarity in being ambassador. Arturo was not aware just how desperately he needed it before he came here. He needs it. He needs this. Something he can control. His life has spun so far out of his control and mercy to those responsible for the ruthless gangster would offer none. He would make sure they rued the day.

He would deal with that, though, when the time came.

He dips his head in respect to the two wolves: a heavily pregnant, three legged guardian and her ivory leader. “I am Arturo Fearghal ambassador and Ceannasach of Teaghlaigh. I’ve only come to talk,” He tells them, adjusting into the diplomatic side of business with a smooth ease. As if there is nothing else to him. “We have claimed the Strath to the east,” Arturo’s muzzle gestures in the general direction he had came from. “We do not seek to upset the quiet of the Hinterlands, in fact, it is the reason we have moved here. We only seek to, if not be friends with our neighbors than at least be neutral. If you’re interested in a potential alliance we can work out terms that benefit both of our packs but I understand if you’d rather be solitary.” Teaghlaigh is strong, it’s ranks full for the moment and Arturo is a business man through and through. He sees a potential opportunity and he tries to reach for it.

“Regardless,” He addresses the alpha now for he does not expect the woman, as heavily pregnant as his Lotte, to give him a tour of their hunting grounds. “If you would show me your pack’s hunting grounds so I can tell my wolves to avoid them that would be much appreciated.” Arturo is here to make peace, if nothing else. He has had enough trouble to last him for a lifetime and he does not fancy the idea of more which was why he is reaching out to the leaders of the Hinterlands packs: so they know he is there and to offer, if nothing more, an olive branch.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
when you take the king's shilling - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: when you take the king's shilling - by Skylaris - March 22, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: when you take the king's shilling - by Heston - March 22, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: when you take the king's shilling - by Arturo - March 23, 2017, 05:59 AM
RE: when you take the king's shilling - by Skylaris - March 23, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: when you take the king's shilling - by Heston - March 27, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when you take the king's shilling - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 12:12 PM