Fairspell Meadow and i run from wolves.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
They were far from the proper bounds that The Great White had indicated they were to stay within, but none of the three were too concerned about rule-breaking - and, if they were, Alya was unconcerned enough to make up for it. Besides, she thought of this as one of her father's softer rules (if he had any hard ones), and something that her mother might even approve of. They three, after all, we're match enough for any one wolf.

On this day, Alya padded ahead of her mirror sisters - leading with the express (though unspoken) permission of Hydra. Though only Alya had a true and burning interest in scouting, the three never did anything apart that could be done together. After all, if they were to continue to emulate each other, they would also have to be able to reliably display each other's skills.

So Alya scouted and tracked and marked their way, so they might return home unscathed, while @Hydra and @Lyra paced behind her and took note of these actions, occasionally stopping to 'practice' the motions in a less than dignified manner.

"I do not look like that!" she exclaimed, scandalized by the dopey way her testing of the breeze had been mimmicked. "... do I?"

But before either sister could answer, Alya heard a commotion nearby. The wolverine they'd been tracking was just ahead!

Wordlessly, the girl took up her position at Hydra's side, knowing that she was the one best suited to leading them into battle.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - March 30, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - March 30, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 31, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - April 02, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - April 07, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - April 17, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:02 PM