Noctisardor Bypass I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors [CLAIMING HOWL]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra finished her song with a bright smile, stnading up and wagging her tail. She ran forward toward Gwen and touched her nose to the woman's shoulder as a gesture of respect and friendship. Looking  back toward the group she cleared her throat loudly to gain everyone's attentions. "Guys! I wish to make...a speech." she declared her voice ringing through the area sharply. Smiling softly she sat down By Gwen's side and began "Though I do not know where Ganador began, I know we have come far. We started as a few, loyal wolves who sought to make a home for ourselves and grew into a family. We have had our discrepencies, Our challenges, and we have lost someone we all cared for, But here we are at our destination." she allowed her gaze to travel fondly around the lake, taking in the beauty.

"We are strong, We are Resilient, We are one, We are Ganador!" she shouted triumphantly, not a hint of shame on her face for the speech she had made. Turning to Gwen she smiled warmly "To gwen! Without you it wouldn't be possible!" she said loud enough for everyone to hear, but her tone was gentle, and filled with gratitude.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors [CLAIMING HOWL] - by Illecebra - April 04, 2017, 02:53 PM