Lake Rodney We don't like when visitors come
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
It was with her mother’s encouragement that she had left the lair and entered the great unknown. Encouragement, she knew, that stemmed from the vessel’s desire to locate and be reunited with her eldest child—the child whose soul was similar to her own, unlike Kaori. Yet, rather than continuing her search, the girl had ended up getting sidetracked several times. To please her mother was something that she found herself to be growing more and more incapable of, as well as something that she was becoming less concerned about, much to her displeasure. “I—” Was everything okay? “I don’t know,” was her response, unable to say much more. The better half of her, the portion of her heart that was devoted to her family, wanted nothing more than to find Airi and take her back home. But, like with most things, there were two halves to her heart and the other side longed to see more of the world beyond her home. That part of her, the raven plagued by wanderlust, wanted to abandon her search and continue on as if her sister had never disappeared.

“I don’t think I want to keep looking for my sister,” the child admitted, wondering, still, how that made her appear. “If I discontinue my search, is there... do you think there’s a chance that everything can be okay without her?” Kaori knew not if his answer would help her decide, nor if his opinion would matter to her mother, but something about hearing the thoughts of a stranger seemed right to her. The male lacked knowledge of her home, of the details surrounding her elder sibling’s birth, which gave him a clear mind; lacking the haze created by her sister’s soul, he could tell the middle child if her thoughts were wrong.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 28, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 30, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 05, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 15, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - June 16, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - July 23, 2017, 01:12 AM