Lake Rodney We don't like when visitors come
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry times a thousand for the long wait, oh my god. I will manage my time better from this point onward. “orz

During her time spent with her mother, Kaori had never really been made to figure out her future. Each lesson had intrigued her, for the most part, and she’d known that she would have all of the time in the world to decide on the type of life she’d like to lead—well, not necessarily all of the time in the world, she’d come to realise. No matter, the gentle shove from the nest had forced her to spread her wings and, by doing so, she found herself pursuing something other than her mother. Botany was similar to what her mother did, of course, but the slight differences were prevalent enough to satisfy her; the encouragement offered further solidified her decision, too.

As the offer to meet the others was extended, she found herself unable to respond. At first, her skin began to heat up whilst her stomach tied itself into a knot, her entire being made uneasy by the mere thought of meeting others. Yet, the more she thought about it—and the longer she looked at him—the faster her anxiety faded away. Still, it was with a great deal of hesitance that she nodded and said, “I would love to meet them.”
Messages In This Thread
We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 28, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 30, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 05, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 15, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - June 16, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - July 23, 2017, 01:12 AM