Cassiopeia's View just say that you love me
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
They had made note of each other, then silence between them allowed her to observe and take it all in quite thoroughly. Jomyo was in no rush to change that, not just yet, and tried to understand the other all she could without it. She scented pack, but not a name she'd known, and all sorts of fresh foreign lands on what appeared as a fit female. Curiosity tingled excitedly and her ears flicked about, and after a bit more time and steady footfalls, she had worked close enough to the other to warrant some semblance of a conversation--since she did not exude threatening vibes yet and had made no moves to repel Jomyo's lurking. She only seemed to be keeping a bit of an eye on her, which she was doing much the same.

Although she still kept a few lengths between them, she was closer than ever before. "Looking for something up here?" she piped in with, since that much seemed easily discernible with all of her downward glances and general mannerisms. As to what that could be, well, the possibilities were vast enough and Jomyo was nosy enough to bring it up in lieu of some more formal introduction.
Messages In This Thread
just say that you love me - by Jomyo - March 30, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 12, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 15, 2017, 02:57 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 24, 2017, 01:37 AM