Moonspear you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai heard her ramblings but he chose to remain silent, for he needed her beneath the stars. His tongue swept out to caress the center of her desire, the core of their passion. He tasted her like fine wine, and found himself drunk on thst one taste. He loved her so much, his heart could never go to another like it had to Olive. He groaned softly his body already trembling with the sheer instinctual desire to mount her at that moment.

But even drunk on her scent and taste, on the feeling of her body against his he could tell something was wrong. It nagged at the back of his mind, it told him to stop and ask her what was wrong but his body rebelled.  His body told him to continue, to have them both be lost in a tangle of pants and moans and forget the pain they both shared. 

Nuzzling against her he chose the right thing and pulled away, panting slightly "Tell me whats wrong my love. I can feel your pain like it is my own" he said resting his chin on her back. The fear was back again and his pulse leapt into his throat, for he genuinely felt afraid of what she was to say. It was as if the universe was telling him something was wrong here, that something bad was going to happen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning - by Dakarai - April 22, 2017, 05:06 PM