Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock was marking the borders a final time before she returned to collect Sirius from Amphitrite. The boy was becoming more lively, which was what Hemlock wanted, but she still couldn't feel settled in her new role as primary caregiver. She was more prone to wandering the borders than she was of watching the child, rarely taking time off with the Fearghal brood so young and tender too. Hemlock was taking advantage of the time that her Alpha's had taken off to pitch in and do her share. 

It felt like she was able to give back, properly, for the time that she'd missed. 

A stranger's scent marked the borders and she paused in her steps, turning to cut across the last bit of the land between herself and the stranger. Her tail arched high over her, she asserted herself as the highest female save for Lotte as she found the offending male. His scent wasn't alone, easy enough to tell, and she wondered what he was doing. It was the scent she'd come to associate with Dagfinn, and what she'd encountered with Feyre. 

"What business do you have on our borders, stranger?" She asked, though she did not ask kindly - she wasn't cruel either. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM