Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

He seemed to perk up quickly enough and for that, Hemlock was glad. She didn't know how to console someone who wasn't Sirius, or Lotte or Arturo, and she had never really been the affectionate type. He bounced back between the idea of home and his mother and eating and helping and Hemlock might have gotten dizzy but then he firmly landed on being hungry again and Hemlock nodded. 

"Come along then, Tapat, and we will get you fed and rested up." Hemlock offered. She would need to check in with the other adults and get everything settled before she made a trek up to the Glade again - but then the idea of leaving behind the young puppies made her fearful. 'I will introduce you to my ward, Sirius." She said with a small smile. "He is much younger than you, but, you are nice and I think he will like that." 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM