Noctisardor Bypass They lead me to believe [PACK MEETING]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 

Gwen stood atop the rock at the meeting place, lifting her head in a summoning howl. She had chosen who she wanted to lead beside her. Of course, there were many options, and she wished she could pick more than one, but for now she had decided. Things did not last forever, she knew (from many past experiences) so she had a few ideas about who to appoint if her chosen wolf were to ever leave. Now her snowy head lowered, scanning the ground as wolves began to gather. She looked at all of them with a faint smile, her mind tracing back to Knew briefly. He should have been here beside her, appointing the Segundo. There was a clear hint of pain in her eyes but she shook her head.

"Wolves of the Bypass, it has probably become evident that I am finding it difficult to lead on my own at this time. It is this that has led me to decide that I want to appoint a Segundo. For now, even if it is not forever." The icy Empress glanced again at the wolves, allowing her tail to give a small wag.  "I hope you approve of my decision - I have decided to appoint Semira as the Segundo." She glanced at the agouti wolfess, smiling genuinly. She was sure she had made a good choice. "Now, I want to explain my reasonings so that nobody feels... upset about my choice."

First she glanced at Illecebra and Noor. "Noor, you for certain would have been one of my main choices, as you are experienced and older than I. However, you are carrying pups and as a second in command you would have a lot of hands-on work to do. Now, I am not saying that you could not handle it, for I believe you could, but you have also recently been injured and I would not feel comfortable with you working too hard." Honestly, when she had heard about the events that had occured, she had been horrified. Hopefully Noor would make a strong recovery. Then she turned to Cebra. "Now, Cebra, many of those same reasons are true for you as well, apart from the injury. I want you to get as much rest as possible and that you would not be able to do so if you were my Segundo."

Now the others. "As for the rest of you - Rhona is a healer, and we need her for that reason. Circe is still rather new to the pack, and Horosk is also still fairly new despite being a Medio now. There are also... other reasons for this that I'm sure he already knows." The queen sent a knowing gaze to the man, as he had recently told her about Kelina and the recent events. He had too much to deal with right now to become a Segundo. "Mawk has told me he is not interested in the title, and would rather continue to work at the borders."

The woman climbed down from the rock, approaching Semira to welcome her as the new Segundo. "Congratulations, Semira. I'm glad to have you by my side if you do indeed want this rank."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She was nearby when her auds caught the howl of the Empress, causing her to head curiously in the woman's direction. The fae's call had sounded excited, and she could only guess what for. Gwen was upon the meeting rock, and Semira nodded respectfully to her before allowing herself to cast her a lopesided grin. She quickly sat down on her flanks, not noticing when her gaze automatically scanned the area for Horosk. She waited quietly for the entire pack to arrive.

Her gaze fell back upon the woman when she began to speak to everyone, adressing the wolves with grace. Semira's eyes lit up at the indication of what this meeting was for, unable to handle her excitement as she glanced around at the other pack members. For a split second she faltered as her name fell from the whisp's maw, until a beaming smile broke her features. Segundo. She managed to keep quiet as Gwen went on, only allowing a small sqeal to slip directly after her name was spoken.

As Noor and Cebra were adressed, she found herself feeling guilty. These woman were just as good as she, but she understood Gwen's reasoning. It would have been extremely hard for them to care for newborns and attend to pack issues. She attempted to meet each of their gazes, letting her respect display in her own. She did not want them to dislike her for any reason. By the time Gwen's speech concluded, she had finally calmed down to a normal level of glee. Therfore, she was able to form a coherant response to Gwen's inquiry, "It's an honor to be at your service Empress, thank you for this opportunity." A warm grin flooded her features.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk watched in silence as the meeting began. He had already guessed what it might be about, and his guess was proven correct when Gwen began speaking. The man slid next to Semira, shooting her a smile before looking back up at the Empress as she explained what was going. He knew he would not be chosen for the Segundo title, but if he was honest, he didn't really mind. He was happy where he was and besides, he wasn't ready for that level of responsibility to be put on his shoulders.

When Semira's name was called he gave a small joyful laugh, standing up to congratulate her. "Woah, Mira! You're gonna be an amazing Segundo!" He could hardly contain his excitement for her. He truly was happy for her.